Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help with Datamining Story Scripts from a Unity Gacha Game Before Shutdown
#3
(03-21-2025, 06:53 AM)Rizonza Wrote: Hi! I know this is kinda late now, since the game should already been shut down by now, but did you ever get what you needed? I look online and see that this apparently is an Otome game? Meaning that It rely on story script a lot right?

I haven't have the chance to search for this, but what engine does it run on? Unity, Criware, Havoc or something else entirely?

Hiya again, probably just talking to myself atp, but I have done my research regarding about the game.

So while I cannot get anything outof the game file with the server downloading the data, what i did find however was already-ripped assets from all across JP forum for this game.

https://gamerch.com/ranuste/ this is the most complete one
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with Datamining Story Scripts from a Unity Gacha Game Before Shutdown - by Rizonza - 08-10-2025, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)