So uhh, I am basically trying to rip every sprite in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, but there's one problem: how can I rip the sprites? Now, I could just use VBA's OAM viewer but the thing is that I can't rip the sprites that aren't visible, and there are also unused stuff in some microgames (like Mountain Mountin' which has an unused walking animation) that I want to rip, which I can't with the viewer because well, those sprites are unused.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I rip sprites from GBA games?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I rip sprites from GBA games? - by alphabetlorefan2003 - 08-09-2025, 02:34 AM
RE: How do I rip sprites from GBA games? - by alphabetlorefan2003 - 08-09-2025, 03:41 AM
RE: How do I rip sprites from GBA games? - by Kramlack - 08-14-2025, 08:34 AM
RE: How do I rip sprites from GBA games? - by alphabetlorefan2003 - 08-15-2025, 03:42 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

