07-24-2025, 11:19 AM
(07-24-2025, 04:00 AM)RavioliApproved Wrote: Thank you for the reply! This is my first time hearing about QuickBMS but I'll try to use it when I have time. As for the unidentified filetypes, I finally went through all of the game files I could find and stumbled upon CL3 files, which Scarlet didn't convert so I happened to miss them first time. Odds are that those are the sprites I was looking for... Other than that, USM seems to be video files, HCA is audio, but I haven't been able to understand DAT files, which are everywhere. The SYSTEM.cpk included GBIN, ACF and ACB files as well but I don't think I have to look into them for now.You're correct about the CL3 files containing the character sprites. I highly recommend downloading QuickBMS; Just like with TID files, I use QuickBMS to unpack CL3 files. You can use this script written by Ekey on the CL3 files: https://mega.nz/file/X4Jj2STR#9_csZJy2ET...Vj_tAEzpkQ
Unpacking them will give you loads of TID files, which you already know how to convert. If you have any questions about using QuickBMS, feel free to ask me!
As for the DAT files, those are a bit harder to help with, because they could be anything. I had a look at the DAT files in the Switch version of Collar x Malice, and they seem to be just text, without any image or audio data. I don't know if it's the same for every version of Collar x Malice, though.
(07-24-2025, 04:00 AM)RavioliApproved Wrote: Also kind of unrelated bur soon after posting my first reply on the thread I found that you had uploaded the Collar x Malice files onto the sprites database. I was really happy to see them, so thank you so much!!!!!!Thank you for the kind words, I'm happy to help!

