Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fixing These Sprites
#3
Well no, these are texture atlases that are held up by a material (.json file) which I may have found the file for I just need to know what software to use that i could apply those or there's something else to it. Someone else did make a similar post with this same issue but not much has been solved since.

Oh yea if your wondering how I got these, this game is on flashpoint and i found the files for all them being in asset bundles which you can use asset studio gui to open those.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 11:23 AM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Ryan914 - 07-21-2025, 02:14 PM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)