Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fixing These Sprites
#2
Play through the game. That is the only real way to assure that the sprites can be assembled correctly. You can record the game using some software and watch the animations then build based off of them. I am not one who does tool ripping unless it is absolutely necessary so I do not know where the files you speak of are.

Before we had fancier tools for ripping and sheeting, we had to do it the old fashioned way (I was around since the earlier years of TSR, and this is how I do things), actually going into the game itself and exploring every nook and cranny of the game through gameplay.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 11:23 AM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Ryan914 - 07-21-2025, 02:14 PM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)