Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fixing These Sprites
#1
Hello, so I've been ripping stuff from this Nickelodeon flash game called Super Brawl 3 (Which also runs Unity for most of the assets in the game) through AssetStudioGUI but the main issue I've had when doing so in the process is the layout of these sprites which looks very disorganized (Images will be provided below) and I need to know what data file holds the atlas layout and how do I fix them in a way that I could go submit to the site and so they match the way they do in-game?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 11:23 AM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Ryan914 - 07-21-2025, 02:14 PM
RE: Fixing These Sprites - by Charles29 - 07-21-2025, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)