Oh wow, I haven't posted in this thread since April last year. Anyway, I'll post my latest sheets.
[spoiler]
![[Image: dcpkkzq-aa965b95-5799-4688-a3de-1ad31544cf0e.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcpkkzq-aa965b95-5799-4688-a3de-1ad31544cf0e.png)
Mania's Angel Island in 16-bit. This was tricky to convert without losing the details.
![[Image: dcsrg83-2a953d28-d13b-4163-83d7-685b3a45830b.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcsrg83-2a953d28-d13b-4163-83d7-685b3a45830b.png)
Update of my Badnik resource sheet.
![[Image: dcy7zrq-5826f9f7-f815-427b-b5d4-c098dad8b8b9.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcy7zrq-5826f9f7-f815-427b-b5d4-c098dad8b8b9.png)
Some Mario enemies I did for fun. Sadly it was rejected after submitting it. But advice on improving would help. (Man, is SMW's style very inconsistent)
![[Image: dcyyokm-322d3039-733e-45ca-9411-5469f47520c5.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcyyokm-322d3039-733e-45ca-9411-5469f47520c5.png)
Converted Sparkster's mech into an Eggman machine. If anyone can send me a better rip of Axel's mech, I'll try and turn it into one for Metal Sonic.
[/spoiler]
UPDATE
![[Image: dcyz2uk-b3e57a00-829e-41a0-824d-2340bf1efde6.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcyz2uk-b3e57a00-829e-41a0-824d-2340bf1efde6.png)
Gave Metal Sonic a mech too.
[spoiler]
![[Image: dcpkkzq-aa965b95-5799-4688-a3de-1ad31544cf0e.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcpkkzq-aa965b95-5799-4688-a3de-1ad31544cf0e.png)
Mania's Angel Island in 16-bit. This was tricky to convert without losing the details.
![[Image: dcsrg83-2a953d28-d13b-4163-83d7-685b3a45830b.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcsrg83-2a953d28-d13b-4163-83d7-685b3a45830b.png)
Update of my Badnik resource sheet.
![[Image: dcy7zrq-5826f9f7-f815-427b-b5d4-c098dad8b8b9.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcy7zrq-5826f9f7-f815-427b-b5d4-c098dad8b8b9.png)
Some Mario enemies I did for fun. Sadly it was rejected after submitting it. But advice on improving would help. (Man, is SMW's style very inconsistent)
![[Image: dcyyokm-322d3039-733e-45ca-9411-5469f47520c5.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcyyokm-322d3039-733e-45ca-9411-5469f47520c5.png)
Converted Sparkster's mech into an Eggman machine. If anyone can send me a better rip of Axel's mech, I'll try and turn it into one for Metal Sonic.
[/spoiler]
UPDATE
![[Image: dcyz2uk-b3e57a00-829e-41a0-824d-2340bf1efde6.png]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/cf0537f2-a123-4290-8843-684cf00c7429/dcyz2uk-b3e57a00-829e-41a0-824d-2340bf1efde6.png)
Gave Metal Sonic a mech too.

