Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokkén Tournament Model Ripping Project
#43
(05-24-2016, 01:59 AM)ghostpotato Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 07:18 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 05:35 PM)ghostpotato Wrote: I figured out how to turn on textures (Alt+Z) and I get this:

*image*

This is also what I get if I export to .dae. Am I doing something wrong?
Redownload the script in the first post, and re-import the model. Make sure the "Disable vertex colours?" option is checked (it should be on by default). Then re-export the model, and try importing it again.

Here you go...



Tongue. Same thing. Should I be checking "Use .png instead of .dds?"?

Don't use the texture view, that's broken. Use material view, and put up some lights, that shows what it should look like during render.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokkén Tournament Model Ripping Project - by nobody231 - 05-24-2016, 06:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)