09-10-2015, 07:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 06:34 AM by Random Talking Bush.)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1:














Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation:



Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory:

[spoiler=Lots of words about those that I expect most people will just skip past]Compared to the older Neptunia models I've ripped, all of those now have fixed bone rotations (the old method I had been using up until now had some issues), higher resolution textures (minus the Plum-met, which just has its new textures) and proper, in-game default face textures, the enemies now have fixed sizes (turns out there's an "Adjust" bone just for that purpose, which I didn't know about earlier), 5pb.'s model is upgraded compared to her respective model in mk2, Nepgear and Uni have their alternate outfits as well as their proper in-game models (I only had their cutscene/high-poly models originally), and Ram, Rom and the White Sisters are finally up now (no cutscene/high-poly models for them, though, because they're actually horribly rigged -- I originally thought that was a glitch with the script, but that's not the case!). Still a lot left to go.
First-Gen Compa's model just has the bone rotation/face texture fixes. Since she never returned in any of the later games due to legal reasons, she doesn't get any higher-resolution textures.[/spoiler]
Super Mario 3D World:


Pikmin 3:

I'm going to be working on getting all of the playable characters (at least) from Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Pikmin 3 up on The Models Resource before the end of the month. I've had to do things a bit differently for these models, since I didn't want to lose the vertex colouring for 'em (for the .FBX/.DAE files at least, .SMD doesn't allow it).
Black Sister
Broccoli
Cyberconnect2
Nepgear
Purple Sister
Ram
Rom
Tekken
Uni
White Sister Ram
White Sister Rom
Clyde
Ms. Clyde
Plum-met
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation:
5pb.
Falcom
CFW Judge
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory:
First-Gen Compa / Compile
[spoiler=Lots of words about those that I expect most people will just skip past]Compared to the older Neptunia models I've ripped, all of those now have fixed bone rotations (the old method I had been using up until now had some issues), higher resolution textures (minus the Plum-met, which just has its new textures) and proper, in-game default face textures, the enemies now have fixed sizes (turns out there's an "Adjust" bone just for that purpose, which I didn't know about earlier), 5pb.'s model is upgraded compared to her respective model in mk2, Nepgear and Uni have their alternate outfits as well as their proper in-game models (I only had their cutscene/high-poly models originally), and Ram, Rom and the White Sisters are finally up now (no cutscene/high-poly models for them, though, because they're actually horribly rigged -- I originally thought that was a glitch with the script, but that's not the case!). Still a lot left to go.
First-Gen Compa's model just has the bone rotation/face texture fixes. Since she never returned in any of the later games due to legal reasons, she doesn't get any higher-resolution textures.[/spoiler]
Super Mario 3D World:
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Pikmin 3:
Alph
I'm going to be working on getting all of the playable characters (at least) from Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Pikmin 3 up on The Models Resource before the end of the month. I've had to do things a bit differently for these models, since I didn't want to lose the vertex colouring for 'em (for the .FBX/.DAE files at least, .SMD doesn't allow it).

