Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Strikers Charged
#1
I just happened to have a homemade dump of the disc clogging my harddrive so I thought why not try this?

[spoiler=Preface]
There may or may not be more in the future, I can probably get some audience people but given that I can't work with models there won't be any more complex stuff ever.
I got these by using Ninja Ripper on Dolphin (32 bit! I also had to find an old version because the game wouldn't run on the newest one, weird). Either way so here I have textures in .PNG and models in .OBJ and .DAE, both converted with Noesis. I guess the .OBJ should actually have an .MTL to go with it but Noesis just put the texture path inside the file and I don't know how to do things so uhm yeah I thought maybe someone here would know what's up. I also have no idea how to get those other maps into the files (bump and reflection - I'm not even sure what the other gradient one is supposed to be) and I guess that may also be out of those format's capabilities? They shouldn't be too hard to add manually though so I just put them in there.
Uhm, in case there's anything I should do, I have Blender and 3DS Max but can't work with either one.
Okay I guess that's all for now ^^"
[/spoiler]


Mario Strikers Charged on tMR

I used to have all the icons here, but the new website is so different I'd have had to re-link them manually. Blame the new website, not me :-(


Messages In This Thread
Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 03-30-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 03-30-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 03-30-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 03-30-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 03-30-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by alpha920 - 03-30-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Ton - 03-30-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 03-31-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by lemurboy12 - 03-31-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-01-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-01-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-01-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-01-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-01-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-02-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-02-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by TGE - 04-04-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-05-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-05-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-05-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Ton - 04-05-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by lemurboy12 - 04-06-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-06-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-07-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-07-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-07-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-08-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-09-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-09-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-09-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-09-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-10-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Roxas358 - 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-10-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by alpha920 - 04-11-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Garamonde - 04-11-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-12-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Virt - 04-12-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Ton - 04-12-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Peardian - 04-21-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by BooDestroyer - 04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by Previous - 04-27-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Mario Strikers Charged - by BooDestroyer - 04-27-2013, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)