Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed
#1
I'm a developer and small business owner working on a game that is something like a cross between Terraria and Metroid and need to hire an artist or two. I’m looking to employ someone full time for three months or more.

Here’s an early video of the game with placeholder art: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VPo0UQ23s

Here are some of the assets I will need created.
Character sprites
Enemy sprites
Items
Inventory icons
Terrain blocks
Parallaxing Backgrounds
Particle Effects

Must be able to meet on Google Talk, Skype or Steam chat to discuss the work regularly. Must be able and willing to use google docs and SVN to coordinate work.

I’m willing to invest at least $10k in artwork for this project. Profit sharing may also be available if you’re interested.

If interested pllease email or chat with me directly via bryanlivingston at gmail.


Messages In This Thread
Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by LoneCoder - 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by Mag - 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by Vipershark - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by Star - 12-09-2012, 02:25 AM
RE: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by puggsoy - 12-09-2012, 04:14 AM
RE: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed - by Dazz - 12-09-2012, 06:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)