06-29-2012, 12:23 AM
thanks for the input, virt! will fix soon
as for now, new content: portraits!
as for now, new content: portraits!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
SUPER ARISA WORLD
|
|
06-29-2012, 12:23 AM
thanks for the input, virt! will fix soon
as for now, new content: portraits!
06-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Last thing with tiles I promise
[spoiler] How about making the regular stick out a tad more to better match the slopes (The background is white because lighting happened to be flashing when I took the screenshot) ![]() [/spoiler]
06-29-2012, 01:40 AM
I love how fast things are implemented (is this even the right word) on this game
06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
06-29-2012, 05:10 PM
she is wide in the actual sprite due to readability, but I'll see what I can do with the portrait c:
also I've changed the popcorn's arms and PK's 'scary' idle. Ploaj, you're free to change the tiles! This is /our/ game, so any good change is welcome!
07-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Changes: 1-holding poses for looking up and slopes 2-portraits:
Changes: 1-holding poses for looking up and slopes ![]() 1-added Chillin' blocks:
1-Gave Starsock more frames:
07-01-2012, 04:52 PM
I like how you kept your 3DS friend code and the "thanks for watching" message there
Those are the best sprites on the sheets
07-02-2012, 02:51 AM
I've got almost everything added except some of the enemies and Starsock.
and hey Gors I have some questions before I should continue adding anything. 1. That pose of Gatsby facing back, what is it? I assumed it was like when you try to jump on his head, he like sometimes he dodges or something. idk 2. Is the laying down pose like the dead pose when you run out of lives or like after a big hit or something. 3. Should falling down a whole take one life or just kill you. 4. Same for lava, does it just kill you or do you lose a life 5. What do these blocks do?: The block with the cross, The Thumbs up, and the one with flashing lights. Also should all of starsocks animations be done in code? That will take a long time but it will allow for a more variety of attacking ie her being able to kick and hit with the bat at multiple enemies I guess. [spoiler] and here's a picture of some new stuff I'm going to be making another demo soon c: ![]() [/spoiler]
07-02-2012, 06:22 AM
1. That pose of Gatsby facing back, what is it? I assumed it was like when you try to jump on his head, he like sometimes he dodges or something. idk
2. Is the laying down pose like the dead pose when you run out of lives or like after a big hit or something. 3. Should falling down a whole take one life or just kill you. 4. Same for lava, does it just kill you or do you lose a life 5. What do these blocks do?: The block with the cross, The Thumbs up, and the one with flashing lights. 1. That is not an actual animation, it's just a beta sprite. You can disregard it completely. 2. That's when you lose a life. GAME OVER portrait will be different. 3. It'll kill you. 4. Same as 3. 5.The green cross is the Rep block:
Thumbs up is the Thank block:
I assume you're talking about the Gradius Red Capsule: ![]() That's a powerup that will give the girls shoot-em-up abilities.
07-02-2012, 11:41 PM
so you found your way to put another reference to otomedius, i see.
07-02-2012, 11:42 PM
this was planned since the start of the project tbh
07-03-2012, 12:09 AM
i couldn't expect less from you :ogre:
07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
this isn't an update but my sister gave me this shoe box
![]() i don't know what to say
07-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Clearly that box contains limited edition Arisa shoes.
07-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Actually it's a reference to the game's last level, where Starsock's socks, Sengi~'s gloves, Arisa's shoes and some other characters' clothes all leave their owners and merge together to form the final boss. In order to beat the boss you must stress it out enough where it gets it's knickers in a knot (or panties in a bunch) and becomes incapacitated.
Sorry for ruining the surprise, Gors
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|