04-16-2009, 05:28 PM
I can't shade for the life of me. Some one, please help!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I need A tutorial on how to shade.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by Toad - 04-14-2009, 03:50 PM
RE: I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by Toad - 04-16-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by Solink - 04-16-2009, 08:56 PM
RE: I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by Toad - 04-17-2009, 02:43 PM
RE: I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by triptych - 04-17-2009, 02:47 PM
RE: I need A tutorial on how to shade. - by Solink - 04-17-2009, 03:57 PM
|