04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
So CeeY, I should reshade it? Or no? I'm I'm having extreme trouble making the left side of the face look right, that's why I haven't posted an update.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I'm just chillin in the city
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I'm just chillin in the city - by Marth - 04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm just chillin in the city - by Marth - 04-11-2009, 08:56 AM
RE: I'm just chillin in the city - by Previous - 04-11-2009, 09:18 AM
RE: I'm just chillin in the city - by Marth - 04-11-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: I'm just chillin in the city - by CeeY - 04-11-2009, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm just chillin in the city - by Marth - 04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
|