Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Era: The Rift Riders
#9
okay, now I'm getting some really usefull critism, no offence to earlier GrooveMan.Exe, I will try to make my writing better, I think the style does improve over the length of the story, but that might be me just being biast. Anyways, all I can say is that MY writing is different from Sami's and that when you read in perspective of Xalex, you'll find different views, and different writing styles


Messages In This Thread
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-15-2008, 04:27 PM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-15-2008, 05:11 PM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by mors ontologica - 06-16-2008, 08:26 AM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-16-2008, 11:24 AM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke - 06-16-2008, 05:18 PM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by mors ontologica - 06-16-2008, 06:14 PM
RE: Era: The Rift Riders - by mors ontologica - 06-21-2008, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)