Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zelda MC custom-Epona
#1
Heart 
I need some ones help fixing the head of this epona horse I've been working on, if you would notice the head looks fine for when its standing up straight, but when I have its head down as if its graising on grass its head seems to big compared to its body, and something's wrong with its neck.
[Image: 7288371b66.gif][Image: e6074e3b04.gif]
I know to some it may seem normal but during gameplay its obvious so I uploaded a GM exe. for you guys to check out, remember when the game starts switch to epona without Link and have it stand for a little bit it will start graising, and Thanks.
Epona Exam..


Messages In This Thread
Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Mega_Virus - 04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
RE: Zelda MC custom - by Previous - 04-16-2009, 11:04 AM
RE: Zelda MC custom - by Mega_Virus - 04-16-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Black Boo - 04-16-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Mega_Virus - 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Miles07 - 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Mega_Virus - 04-17-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Black Boo - 04-17-2009, 06:35 PM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Miles07 - 04-18-2009, 01:07 AM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by S-Cpu - 04-18-2009, 04:25 AM
RE: Zelda MC custom-Epona - by Mega_Virus - 04-18-2009, 10:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)