Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros
#4
PinkPanther143 Wrote:* Relatively lag-free online multiplayer

Um, I'm not sure what game you're talking about. With friends, yes. With anyone, you can go for a snack between frames.

But still, Brawl > Melee, even though I was kinda disappointed with it. I would have liked SSE to have enemies from the games, not the crap they came up with.


Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Bros - by PinkPanther143 - 06-15-2008, 04:20 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-15-2008, 04:42 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by yoursavior - 06-15-2008, 05:22 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Pigyman - 06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Orion X - 06-15-2008, 07:17 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Rosencrantz - 06-15-2008, 07:13 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Yoder - 06-15-2008, 07:36 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Zero Kraid - 06-15-2008, 09:17 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros - by Zee - 06-15-2008, 09:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)