Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Platinum Sprite Cleanups
#7
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
Yak Wrote:These are from Serebii aren't they?
Not really. They don't match up exactly, which makes this one semi-custom/edited. Plus, the one on Serebii is all JPG'd (even though it's a PNG), and this one has been cleaned up.

Ahhh, okay, but I don't think these should be approved for submission still
Space Guard Wrote:I ripped all of these myself, regardless of there being some other Giratina Origin sprites floating about. I've updated my Custom Hero Sprite so expect an update within the next few minutes!

But they are rough rips from screenshots, do the rip when Platnium ROM comes out Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Rips - by Yak - 06-14-2008, 04:22 AM
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Rips - by Yak - 06-14-2008, 05:07 AM
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Rips - by Yak - 06-14-2008, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)