Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Another Code/ Trace memory sprites
#6
Ripping "sprites" from the game per se is going to be pretty difficult.
If I had a cleaner screenshot I'd be able to tell you more accurately but the game stores its images in .bin archives. These archives house everything it needs; character models, textures, assigned movements - all are stored in the bin file. To make things more difficult, they're pretty well-compressed.

Oh right - the other thing: I believe the characters are stored as textures. Wouldn't there be some alpha transparency complications there as well?


Messages In This Thread
Another Code/ Trace memory sprites - by Zatchouli - 04-04-2009, 08:09 AM
RE: Another Code/ Trace memory sprites - by Rakia - 04-04-2009, 08:10 AM
RE: Another Code/ Trace memory sprites - by Kosheh - 04-09-2009, 11:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)