Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's Settle This!(Keep them coming guys)
#29
[Image: lance.png]

The original sprite by Lance

[Image: newkamikaze.gif]

The one I did without arms.

Mine's custom, but has some stuff shaped like in Lance's for the sake of consistency between style (the shoes and eyes). It has errors, mainly the goggles and legs, but as I said, I neevr corrected them because I lost interest on it. Maybe I will.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Shawn - 04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Mabelma - 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Shawn - 04-08-2009, 06:31 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Mabelma - 04-08-2009, 06:33 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by The KKM - 04-08-2009, 06:45 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Vipershark - 04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
RE: Let's Settle This! - by Mabelma - 04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
RE: Let's Settle This!(Keep them coming guys) - by The KKM - 04-09-2009, 09:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)