04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009, 08:30 AM by tsr moderation staff.)
I did some work on a few of them. The only target I fixed was the red target BTW.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Items
|
|
04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009, 08:30 AM by tsr moderation staff.)
I did some work on a few of them. The only target I fixed was the red target BTW.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: Items - by tsr moderation staff - 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM
RE: Items - by HyperSonic92 - 04-08-2009, 08:00 AM
RE: Items - by tsr moderation staff - 04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
RE: Items - by tsr moderation staff - 07-08-2009, 08:21 AM
|