Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Termina Great Bay, w.i.p.
#4
(04-07-2009, 05:10 PM)DanKen Wrote: How do you notice that in melee, I had to take two screenshots, just to make the platform, for underwater

P.S. It will have water over the bottom half, I have it like that so that I can make it float easily, based on where a char is on it

Well, you'd have to jump under the water, and if your in the right position, and you look to the side when paused, you see the cave.
(hopes I understood what you were saying)


Messages In This Thread
Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-07-2009, 05:03 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-07-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-07-2009, 06:23 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Ton - 04-08-2009, 12:54 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Ton - 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)