Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Termina Great Bay, w.i.p.
#2
Looks good so far, but you can't really tell from this.

Well, I'm not sure we're going to do this, but underwater, there are caves with the "Do not enter" marker on them. I just thought I'd share this, as I'm not sure anyone else has noticed it, and I wasn't sure if we'd be making stuff that far out.


Messages In This Thread
Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-07-2009, 05:03 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-07-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-07-2009, 06:23 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Ton - 04-08-2009, 12:54 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Kirbyfan - 04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by Ton - 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p. - by DanKen - 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)