Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

LimeMS
#6
oB2Ko Mario Wrote:I was reading the "How to Play" section, and I was wondering:

why is LimeMS being detected as a virus?

At the moment all private servers are detected as viruses. Feel free to check it out with other servers.

Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:is it just me, or does EVERYBODY go through this MapleStory phase? even I did
Yeah, they do. I've been playing on and off since the open beta though, but what really brought me back was private servers and high rates.


Messages In This Thread
LimeMS - by Confessor - 06-12-2008, 11:31 AM
RE: LimeMS - by Ark Kuvis - 06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
RE: LimeMS - by Confessor - 06-12-2008, 06:00 PM
RE: LimeMS - by Rosencrantz - 06-12-2008, 07:26 PM
RE: LimeMS - by Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke - 06-12-2008, 07:45 PM
RE: LimeMS - by Confessor - 06-12-2008, 08:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)