Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0
#10
(04-04-2009, 09:04 AM)WAR95 Wrote: Whats up with you Skink

and

Diogalesu Gigahmeh- Why the fuck do you feel the need to come on here and have a go at me when I have only been spriting for one day. I understand what internet sarcasm is and the only reason why I have't got many others on is because I need to make a few more sprites in different Styles.

Also I'm gonna add that even though you reported Diogalesu, he has done nothing wrong. Infact he did tell you the truth because we really don't accept pokemon fusions or splices here as they don't involve any work of your own.


Messages In This Thread
0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by WAR95 - 04-04-2009, 05:50 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by Lemonray - 04-04-2009, 06:40 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by [robo9] - 04-04-2009, 07:24 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by WAR95 - 04-04-2009, 08:30 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by DioShiba - 04-04-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by Skink - 04-04-2009, 08:45 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by WAR95 - 04-04-2009, 09:04 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by Rakia - 04-04-2009, 09:06 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by mozzy - 04-04-2009, 09:18 AM
RE: 0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0 - by Maxpphire - 04-04-2009, 11:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)