Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
#6
Ah, thank you, Mr. Yawackhary. However, is that sheet on this site? I think not (you can correct me if I'm wrong). Also, thanks for those rips. I found another sheet of Michael on Sprite Database. I do plan on making a Smash Bros. fangame (Super Sprite Smash may be canceled). If it's OK with you, would you mind if I used these sprites? Call me crazy, but yes, Michael will be one of the playable characters. That gangster guy (from Club 30) will be an assist trophy. Crazy, right?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - by A.J. Nitro - 03-22-2009, 10:46 AM
RE: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - by Yawackhary - 03-22-2009, 02:00 PM
RE: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - by Yawackhary - 03-23-2009, 06:22 AM
RE: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - by Goombill Rezne Koopario - 04-04-2009, 06:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)