Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
Double post and bump, I know... no need to tell me. I do have a reason, though. There's a new spritesheet. Just a sec...

MV-280 Jeep("Metal Slug" series)
[Image: animmsxmv280bb.gif] <-- Been a while since I've seen one of these.

This is the rocket jeep from MS2/MSX, for those who are curious. There are two versions of this thing, with and without the rocket launcher. Which actually IS a separate sprite, appearently. All frames and SFX, as per usual.
Speaking of which, that "driving off" frame(Third one in the "Idle(About to fire)/Drive off" row)... I don't think I've seen it in all the games the MV-280 has appeared in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's unused. Either that or I destroy it too quickly for it to get away or something else. :p

In any case, first post for the sheet as usual.

EDIT: Post updated with the demo animation, just for the heck of it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)