Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview
#3
Oh right, I meant to comment on that. That's just the way they're stored in the VRAM, and if you keep the PSX aspect ratio intact when using an emulator, they look the same way in game. You have to stretch the whole screen to make them look right, but I posted them as is because I didn't want to distort the original image.


Messages In This Thread
Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by James816 - 03-31-2009, 11:47 AM
RE: Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by Dazz - 03-31-2009, 11:54 AM
RE: Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by James816 - 03-31-2009, 12:08 PM
RE: Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by Dazz - 03-31-2009, 12:38 PM
RE: Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by Dazz - 04-01-2009, 06:14 AM
RE: Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Preview - by Dazz - 04-01-2009, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)