Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Worth a rat's ass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
28.57%
8 28.57%
No.
71.43%
20 71.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shadow the Hedgehog 2: Path of an Android
#11
(03-30-2009, 07:46 PM)Danny The Echidna Wrote:
(03-30-2009, 07:13 PM)Clear_Midnight Wrote: how'd u make that title screen?! I've been tryin' 2 mak 1 4 ages!

I took some pics and edited them with GIMP. Which is a free photo editing software for all computers. ...At least, I think it's for all computers. Shy

Thanks! I'm making my own title screen now. Cool


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadow the Hedgehog 2: Path of an Android - by Clear_Midnight - 03-30-2009, 10:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)