03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
The bow doesn't look bow shaped, try adding the knot to it.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I wont be such a bitch anymore: The Azure Fox Sprite Thread
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I wont be such a bitch anymore: The Azure Fox Sprite Thread - by Torres - 03-29-2009, 09:02 PM
RE: I wont be such a bi*** anymore. I am starting over with a sprite thread - by Koopaul - 03-29-2009, 10:11 PM
RE: I wont be such a bi*** anymore. I am starting over with a sprite thread - by triptych - 03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
RE: I wont be such a bi*** anymore. I am starting over with a sprite thread - by Goemar - 03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
RE: I wont be such a bi*** anymore. I am starting over with a sprite thread - by Ngamer01 - 03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
RE: I wont be such a bi*** anymore. I am starting over with a sprite thread - by Torres - 03-30-2009, 07:47 PM
|