Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A few Mario enemies in SMW style.
#7
Did that and fixed the head a bit
[Image: mekabonsprites.png]

Also just a heads up I'm going to separate the sprites into there own sheets.


Messages In This Thread
A few Mario enemies in SMW style. - by DioShiba - 03-28-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: It's been a year since I last posted sprites and I'm at it again(Custom SMW sprites) - by DioShiba - 03-28-2009, 08:17 PM
RE: A few Mario enemies in SMW style. - by Torres - 03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
RE: A few Mario enemies in SMW style. - by Goemar - 03-29-2009, 02:11 PM
RE: A few Mario enemies in SMW style. - by Goemar - 03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
RE: A few Mario enemies in SMW style. - by CeeY - 03-30-2009, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)