Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hitler Sprites
#9
Zee Wrote:
Colton Wrote:Well, I'm not over-reacting, it's just that here in the gold old USA, I heard it's illegal to draw a Swastika. Not exactly sure, and I know this isn't a Swastika, but still. But please make them bigger. And the only reason someone would laugh at Hitler is because he looks.... uuhhh... wierd?

In the USA you're allowed to draw pretty much whatever you want under the First Amendment Right, with certain trademark exceptions.

Right, but can someone please help me/comment on my sprites?
^___^
Zee Wrote:
Colton Wrote:Well, I'm not over-reacting, it's just that here in the gold old USA, I heard it's illegal to draw a Swastika. Not exactly sure, and I know this isn't a Swastika, but still. But please make them bigger. And the only reason someone would laugh at Hitler is because he looks.... uuhhh... wierd?

In the USA you're allowed to draw pretty much whatever you want under the First Amendment Right, with certain trademark exceptions.

Right, but can someone please help me/comment on my sprites?
^___^



Messages In This Thread
Hitler Sprites - by chibikefka - 06-11-2008, 06:54 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Colton - 06-11-2008, 06:58 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Sol - 06-11-2008, 07:04 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by chibikefka - 06-11-2008, 07:13 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by chibikefka - 06-11-2008, 07:04 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Sol - 06-11-2008, 07:07 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Colton - 06-11-2008, 07:12 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Zee - 06-11-2008, 07:28 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by chibikefka - 06-11-2008, 07:42 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by Chdonga - 06-11-2008, 07:52 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by CeeY - 06-11-2008, 07:58 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by chibikefka - 06-11-2008, 08:02 PM
RE: Hitler Sprites - by tredog777 - 06-11-2008, 08:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)