03-26-2009, 07:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2009, 12:35 AM by Lucas Olivarde.)
Newest to Oldest, C&C please!
![[Image: FeRRsuRe2.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/SydneyEvremonde/FeRRsuRe2.png)
New custom character, he's the one on the far right at the top, the face is his as well. (Oh, and if someone could animate the face for me I would love it! Cause I wanna put it as my signature.
Frostfire style or w/e.
Some old NES game, used palette from character sprites.
Random side-scrolling(ish) Pokemon sprites.
Thar ya'go, more to come nigglet.
![[Image: FeRRsuRe2.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/SydneyEvremonde/FeRRsuRe2.png)
New custom character, he's the one on the far right at the top, the face is his as well. (Oh, and if someone could animate the face for me I would love it! Cause I wanna put it as my signature.
Frostfire style or w/e.
Some old NES game, used palette from character sprites.
Random side-scrolling(ish) Pokemon sprites.Thar ya'go, more to come nigglet.

