Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi TSR It's Dark kamek
#1
Started touching up my M&L3 Classic Wario, and made a simple pixel thing I dunno what it really is supposed to be. Eh C+C if you wish or flame I really don't mind. Also Waluigi will most likely be redone, and Wario still needs his face fixed and his hat, and shoes finished. His legs are to wide but I'm just leaving them at this point.


[Image: ml3wariobros.png]

[Image: heyh.png]


Messages In This Thread
Hi TSR It's Dark kamek - by Marth - 03-24-2009, 08:32 PM
RE: Hi TSR It's Dark kamek - by OSL - 03-25-2009, 03:44 AM
RE: Hi TSR It's Dark kamek - by Marth - 03-25-2009, 03:23 PM
RE: Hi TSR It's Dark kamek - by Torres - 03-25-2009, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)