03-24-2009, 04:35 PM
You need to go to sole forums for some tips. there is actually speciality paint you can buy for this called Angelus Shoe Paint. look it up. Pretty nice so far but needs refinement.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
So I painted my shoes
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
So I painted my shoes - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-24-2009, 03:42 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Chutzpar - 03-24-2009, 04:03 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Codestar - 03-24-2009, 04:35 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Alpha Six - 03-24-2009, 05:51 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Heinze - 03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
RE: So I painted my shoes - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-24-2009, 07:25 PM
|