Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help with a Somari rip.
#5
Colton Wrote:Well, I've never even got past the first act of Marble Zone on this crappy pirate. I suck at this game too because the controls are... bleh. Though, if you could give me the rom and the emu, I'll be glad to (try to) help.

http://www.1980-games.com/rom/nintendo/s...Somari.zip
There's the ZIP with the ROM in it.


Messages In This Thread
Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-22-2008, 04:26 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-22-2008, 05:35 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Yawackhary - 05-22-2008, 05:21 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-23-2008, 10:13 AM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-23-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-23-2008, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)