Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Sonic
#3
I used a screenshot from Sonic and the Black Knight as a shading reference for the head. Everything else was kind of slopped together. I will edit the bottom half of his body I like the spots and the arms, shoes, and legs were done very quickly


Messages In This Thread
Custom Sonic - by Battosai Rai - 03-23-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: Epic Custom Sonic - by Paris - 03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Battosai Rai - 03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Range TE - 03-24-2009, 08:43 AM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Goemar - 03-24-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Battosai Rai - 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Vipershark - 03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
RE: Custom Sonic - by Shroob2 - 03-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)