Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS
#10
Ok never listen to my time estimates, as they are as reliable as a three armed monkey playing poker.

I do have Dulles finished tonight however, so booyah.

Honestly, It was hard to name him, since the poor bastard went through like eleventy billion name translations throughout the years. Dalles, Duless, Dulless, Scrappy Doo, etc... I just went by what the game tiles referred to him as. :/

[Image: Dulles_icon.png]

Also, here's what I have from Druegar's sheet if anyone wants to adopt the task of getting his legs. Hell, I'll even provide you with the necessary files. I'm just done fucking around with him.
[Image: druegar.png]


Messages In This Thread
Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-06-2009, 04:47 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by Kairos - 03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-06-2009, 01:44 PM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-07-2009, 12:11 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-10-2009, 02:46 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-20-2009, 01:54 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by Dazz - 03-20-2009, 04:51 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-20-2009, 08:09 PM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-23-2009, 09:16 PM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by Dazz - 03-24-2009, 03:16 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
RE: Legacy of YS: Books I & II DS - by KoA - 03-24-2009, 04:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)