03-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Upper left of a 240x320 screen... Ok.... i´ll do it... *sigh, low connection*
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by JosephSeraph - 03-22-2009, 05:58 PM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by Ultimecia - 03-23-2009, 01:05 AM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by JosephSeraph - 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by Neslug - 03-23-2009, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by Gors - 03-23-2009, 07:54 PM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by mozzy - 03-23-2009, 08:06 PM
RE: I wonder if this HUD is good? It´s for my (i have to rush) game... - by JosephSeraph - 03-24-2009, 12:22 PM
|