03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Devil got my vote.
I would've entered but I don't dig tarot cards.
I would've entered but I don't dig tarot cards.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which do you like best? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
![]() |
21 | 52.50% | |
![]() |
3 | 7.50% | |
![]() |
16 | 40.00% | |
| Total | 40 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[Voting] Sprite Compo #10
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
[Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by lone wolf-rayet star - 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by nairenu - 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by Skink - 03-20-2009, 07:22 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by Woppet* - 03-21-2009, 10:55 AM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by Toad - 03-20-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by Phantom Killah - 03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by [robo9] - 03-20-2009, 10:49 PM
RE: [Voting] Sprite Compo #10 - by Girugämesh - 03-21-2009, 10:46 AM
|