Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General sprites form SNES Cosmo Gang the video
#6
(03-19-2009, 03:48 PM)Hylianfox Wrote:
(03-19-2009, 03:27 AM)Dazz Wrote: Sorry dude, but you can't submitted stuff taken from screenshots.

umm... I'm not sure what you mean by this. I get most of my sprites by screenshots. Question

I think he means screenshots that you can find on the Internet, not capturing using layer removal. Besides if the game is compressed and you can't decompress it, capturing is the only way.

Before he/she changed it, there were sprites from a Wikipedia screenshot hence the change. Also I'm not sure whether it is the arcade version or the SNES one.


Messages In This Thread
RE: General sprites form Cosmo Gang the video - by Yawackhary - 03-19-2009, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)