Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tiles Shop(Mabelma)
#12
Thanks ViperShark I'm going to do them now. You're is a lot. I'll do yours first Anubis and Anubis I'm PuertoRican so english is not my first language but I speak good and write good english so sorry but I'm not any of those others gys you posted about in SpamHaul.
Added something new to the application check it out.
Anubis Here:
I like it but you tell me what you think. It's a WIP until you approve of it and are going to take it. So C+C it and I'll fix everything.
[Image: SnowTileForAnubis.png]
ViperShark Here:
[Image: CloudTileforViperShark.png]
[Image: RockTileforViperShark.png]
[Image: SandTileforViperShark.png]
[Image: SunTileforViperShark.png]
[Image: UmbrellaTileforViperShark.png]
[Image: WaterTileforViperShark.png]


Messages In This Thread
Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-18-2009, 03:59 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Vipershark - 03-18-2009, 04:05 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-18-2009, 04:16 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by ChaosBlazeX - 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-18-2009, 04:51 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-18-2009, 05:31 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-18-2009, 05:34 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Vipershark - 03-18-2009, 08:51 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by JarJar - 03-18-2009, 09:46 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-19-2009, 11:01 AM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Vipershark - 03-19-2009, 01:58 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-19-2009, 02:44 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Shawn - 03-19-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by JarJar - 03-19-2009, 05:34 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-19-2009, 05:34 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by JarJar - 03-19-2009, 06:11 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-19-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-21-2009, 03:34 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Vipershark - 03-20-2009, 02:00 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-21-2009, 03:27 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by Mabelma - 03-21-2009, 03:39 PM
RE: Tiles Shop(Mabelma) - by mozzy - 03-21-2009, 03:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)