Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The 1 Month, nothing to do Mabelma's Project
#54
Since guitars are awesome and guns are awesome why not have a guitar gun? I made this for today. C+C it and I'll try and make a better pallet but I'm really bada with them.[Image: GuitarGunThing.png]
I'm going to make some notes for the gun and I'll even try to make a game with it. Maybe some thing like galaga or something like that.
______________
Six Notes for an awesome guitar gun:
#1
[Image: Note1.png]
#2
[Image: Note2.png]
#3
[Image: Note3.png]
#4
[Image: Note4.png]
#5
[Image: Note6.png]
#6
[Image: note5.png]
I've done my part now it's your turn to C+C my work.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The 1 Month, nothing to do Mabelma's Project - by Mabelma - 03-18-2009, 12:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)