Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I Suck At Spriting! So Why Did I Come To These Forums?
#3
iMovie HD, Pixen, Live Quartz, each shittier than the last.
Pixen's not stable and will crash on your MacBook overly often. Live Quartz isn't really something you do bitmap works with, and neither are the imovie brothers.
What you really should look into is Adobe Flash, as it is the best animating utility out there, whether you worked with vector or bitmap artwork. CS4's a bit different than the older versions, so if you get a chance to grab CS3, do so. (Best case scenario; crack both)

Also, welcome.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I Suck At Spriting! So Why Did I Come To These Forums? - by Raccoon Sam - 03-16-2009, 11:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)