03-16-2009, 11:43 PM
It does look pretty good, but you need more poses before it's submittable.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Would you use these sprites in a game? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 1 | 16.67% | |
| No | 5 | 83.33% | |
| Total | 6 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
I wish to post Custom sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I wish to post Custom sprites - by ACFan120 - 03-16-2009, 09:34 PM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by Paris - 03-16-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by ACFan120 - 03-17-2009, 07:17 AM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by [robo9] - 03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by Koopaul - 03-16-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by Gold - 03-17-2009, 06:00 AM
RE: I wish to post Custom sprites - by Alpha Six - 03-16-2009, 11:43 PM
|