Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[ART!]I came and made this...
#12
(03-16-2009, 03:20 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: I'm pretty sure they're traced. I follow the manga; I've sure as hell seen those poses before in one of the earlier volumes.

(03-16-2009, 05:52 PM)Zeemort Wrote: If you used a tablet, care to explain the random squares of black?
The only reason I've seen for those is bad editing of a compressed .JPG

do credit us with some brains, thanks.

These two posts prove it. I follow the manga too and if you can do a pose that Negi hasn't ever done before then I can believe you.


Messages In This Thread
[ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 01:02 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by SEX BUTT - 03-16-2009, 06:47 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Kosheh - 03-16-2009, 09:19 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 10:38 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Emma - 03-16-2009, 12:08 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by triptych - 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Emma - 03-16-2009, 12:40 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Alpha Six - 03-16-2009, 03:19 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Chutzpar - 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Maxpphire - 03-16-2009, 09:41 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by JarJar - 03-17-2009, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)