Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus
#15
I cant get onto the forum now. I keep getting this error and every 2 pages I go onto it pops up with this message and won't let me on. It was a miracle that I even got into a thread.

[Image: errorubh.png]


Messages In This Thread
Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by OSM - 02-21-2009, 05:49 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by K.D. - 02-21-2009, 07:10 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by OSM - 02-21-2009, 07:42 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by OSM - 02-21-2009, 09:04 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by OSM - 02-22-2009, 02:19 AM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by OSM - 02-22-2009, 04:59 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by Emma - 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM
RE: Spamhaul has a trojan/malware virus - by Boo - 03-16-2009, 02:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)