Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[ART!]I came and made this...
#8
(03-16-2009, 12:11 PM)Seth Wrote: I used a tablet. I didn't trace. Fuck, even if you hate me, there's no need for saying things that aren't true, no need for trolling, no need for insulting, this is CREATIVTY, fuck, not SPAMHAUL.
you traced them, you know you traced them, everyone here knows you traced them

stop now while you have no self respect, no need to bring yourself down into the negatives


Messages In This Thread
[ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 01:02 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by SEX BUTT - 03-16-2009, 06:47 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Kosheh - 03-16-2009, 09:19 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 10:38 AM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Emma - 03-16-2009, 12:08 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Seth - 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by triptych - 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Emma - 03-16-2009, 12:40 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Alpha Six - 03-16-2009, 03:19 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Chutzpar - 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by Maxpphire - 03-16-2009, 09:41 PM
RE: [ART!]I came and made this... - by JarJar - 03-17-2009, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)