Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!
#2
these aren't bad, but yet at the same time they aren't good, you kind of need to get a little more fine with the lines, and stuff like that. other than that, you're on your way.

I also don't expect much from you because you said it took you about and hour and a half to about 2 hours, so you're not quite as skilled as most people

not saying I can draw Sonic better, I just hate the quills >.< they annoy me so much!


Messages In This Thread
NOW I'LL SHOW YOU! - by Luke the Almighty - 06-09-2008, 11:07 AM
RE: NOW I'LL SHOW YOU! - by Sho_&quot;Rocker&quot;_Daisuke - 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
RE: NOW I'LL SHOW YOU! - by Phantom Killah - 06-09-2008, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)