Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I HAVE FURY!!!
#11
The collar looks better now. Ok then could you show mean where you took the red from? What I said about the is that you need to instead of making an outline at the top of the head you should make an outline below the cap.


Messages In This Thread
I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 03:26 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Mabelma - 03-15-2009, 03:31 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Mabelma - 03-15-2009, 03:45 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Mabelma - 03-15-2009, 03:51 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Mabelma - 03-15-2009, 03:57 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 04:01 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Shroob2 - 03-15-2009, 04:04 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Mabelma - 03-15-2009, 04:05 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by BobbyLala - 03-15-2009, 04:13 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Goemar - 03-15-2009, 04:18 PM
RE: I HAVE FURY!!! - by Tero - 03-15-2009, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)